Sentence Combing and more paper stuff
1. When depicted on film and in fairy tales, love radiates feelings of both perfection and longevity.
2. Since the word is so informal, their are no specifications of who can and cannot fall in love.
3. The last alternative the dictionary gives for the definition of marriage is this: "A union between two persons having the customary but usually not the legal force of a marriage; a same sex marriage."
4. By viewing this alternate definition for marriage last, it becomes apparant that our culture is split between two different ideas for marriage.
Final Research Plan for tomorrow
1. Who holds certain opinions about same sex marriage.
2. Research adoption and its affects on same sex marriage.
-talk about it being a southern state that is very conservative
-find out how many states allow same sex marriages currently
-get a working timeline with major dates for legislation in Va, and laws they passed, and bills still in the making.